Breeze Airlines’ Latest Sale Has Flights Across the U.S. for As Low As $29 — but You’ll Have to Book Soon
The sale ends on Thursday.
Travelers can save money by being “nice”.
Breeze Airways latest sale is “Seriously Nice” with one-way flight deals starting at $29 ending on Thursday, Nov. 2. The sale, which includes flights to destinations including Las Vegas, Orlando, and Tampa is valid for travel between Jan. 16, 2024, and Jan. 31, 2024.
The discounted fares are in the airline’s “Nice” class, which only includes a personal item. Travelers have the option of adding a bag for an additional fee, or upgrading their fare to the “Nicer” class which includes a checked bag and carry-on, or “Nicest” class which includes a special larger “Breeze Ascent” seat with USB-C port, and priority boarding.
Travel + Leisure analyzed the promotion and found some of the top flight deals including:
- Akron (Akron-Canton Airport) to Orlando (Orlando International Airport)
- Las Vegas (Harry Reid International Airport) to San Bernardino (San Bernardino International Airport)
- Phoenix (Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport) to Provo (Provo Airport)
- Raleigh (Raleigh-Durham International Airport) to Fort Myers (Southwest Florida International Airport)
- New Orleans (Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport) to Raleigh (Raleigh-Durham International Airport)
- San Bernardino (San Bernardino International Airport) to San Francisco (San Francisco International Airport)
- Hartford (Bradley International Airport) to Columbus (Columbus John Glenn International Airport)
- Akron (Akron-Canton Airport) to Las Vegas (Harry Reid International Airport)
- New Orleans (Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport) to Orlando (Orlando International Airport)
- Norfolk (Norfolk International Airport) to Fort Myers (Southwest Florida International Airport)
Breeze Airways describes themselves as “a new airline merging technology with kindness,” and was founded in 2018 by former executives from JetBlue and WestJet. Breeze operates low-cost flights to 28 different destinations around the United States. For travelers who are concerned about flexibility with their travel plans, Breeze does not charge change fees or cancellation fees, for modifications made at least 15 minutes prior to the boarding time of the original flight.
Throughout 2023, Breeze Airways has been launching flights to new destinations. These include Fort Myers, FL, Portland, ME, and Plattsburgh, NY (which is just south of Montreal, Canada).